Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Fun in Pictures!

We hung out at my dad's house today. We headed to the lake on the boat, and my nephew Aiden loved it! Of course I had to get some pictures  :-)

This one makes me laugh. My sweet Aiden will be 2 next month so he is finally developing a little attitude. I was trying to get a picture and I told him to say "cheese". He scowled at me instead!


My brother and Aiden on the boat.


Me and the honey!


Aiden after an unexpected BIG splash


Helping Poppy (my daddy) drive the boat


4 out of 5 pics are of the baby. Can you tell that his Aunt Kristen is absolutely in LOVE with him?! That sweet little boy melts my heart!

Hope you all had a wonderful day, too!!!!!

2 comments:

arielle elise. said...

looks like such a good time! :) great pictures.

Unknown said...

How fun! I always love being out on a boat!