Saturday, May 14, 2011

Slightly Preoccupied

Anyone read the Twilight series?!

That's what I've been doing for the last week - every.single.waking.moment.

I finished all four books in six days, and I must say, they are fantastic!

I was the most anti-Twilight person ever. I've wanted absolutely nothing to do with it for several years. For a couple of reasons. Number one, I refused to devote my time to something that was so geared towards teenage girls. Number two, I don't do scary, freaky, vampires at all. I generally reside in a happy bubble, and vampires are not part of it.

I came home a couple of weeks ago, and Josh was recording the first two movies. After yelling at him about it, I gave in and we watched the first one on a Friday night. I loved it. We woke up Saturday morning and watched the second. I couldn't stand not knowing what happened, so I bought the books. On a side note, I'm pretty sure he's annoyed that I know what happens and he doesn't. He likes the story, too.

I would very highly recommend the books (which of course, are WAY better then the movies!) Good vampires, who don't harm humans, that sparkle in the sunlight. Boys that turn into wolves to protect from the bad vampires. A wonderfully passionate love story. What's not to love?! 

1 comment:

B- said...

Yes! I am embarassed to say that I read all of the books! They were so addicting. Totally Team Jacob though. Glad you are enjoying them!