I'm a 20-something who is married to my best friend and biggest fan. We're walking the road of infertility, but trusting in God's perfect timing. This blog is about faith, fertility, and domesticity - so pull up a chair and stay for awhile!
Just came across your blog... adding you and your husband to my prayer list! It is amazing how open you are about your infertility... I have been reading your blog for a while... OOPS, supposed to be working! :)
3 comments:
Gatlinburg... the Las Vegas of the south... Have fun!
Just came across your blog... adding you and your husband to my prayer list! It is amazing how open you are about your infertility... I have been reading your blog for a while... OOPS, supposed to be working! :)
Enjoying your blog!
awe, I heart Gatlinburg! Why wasn't I invited?!? ;) Have fun! Next time we need to meet up!
Post a Comment