Thursday, January 12, 2012

So Apparently....

Ok. So apparently, there is this little tidbit of information that I did not know about buying loose leaf tea.

In light of my recent discovery, I thought it was only responsible to share.

(although perhaps I'm the only one that doesn't know...)

As it turns out, tea is sold by weight, not volume.


That is a full size Yankee candle, so you can see the amount of tea that I have purchased.

Now, who would like tea? And when can you come over?

Because we will drink tea together.

For years to come.

5 comments:

jenn said...

Haha! That sounds like something I would do. I see you have peppermint tea. You'll have to let me know if you like it. It sounds good.

Anonymous said...

WOW! that is alot of tea!!

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

That's a crazy amount of tea! I think I am going to have to start drinking tea in the mornings. This no coffee thing is killing me. I realize I would still do decaf, but maybe I could trick myself into thinking it was caffeinated???

Elaine said...

This made me giggle ...XO!

Jessica said...

LOVE!! Drink up. :)