*crickets*
Wellllllllllllll, I'm finally finished! And by finished, I mean the painting is finished. The cleaning up part? Notsomuch.
(yes, yes, there will be pictures)
And I didn't finish without a disaster. And by disaster I mean spilling paint on my head. Fun times.
Here's how it went down. Josh and I had a
Remember that I am already mad, so I do *not* find this even remotely funny. I strip off my clothes and shoes, and wipe what is running off of my face/hair/feet/body, then proceed to spend the next half hour cleaning up the spilled paint naked and muttering very nasty things about the person whose name starts with J that left a container of paint on top of the ladder. Because seriously, who looks at the top of a ladder?! (HELLO I'm fivefootONE)
That was followed by the longest shower in history, where I spent, at minimum, a half an hour scrubbing till I was bright red and the paint was mostly off.
Fast forward two hours. We're in the bedroom, Josh asks me if I can see the mark on the wall, I say that I don't see anything, and he says, "It's probably from all of the paint in your eyes", and we both started laughing. Just like that, our fight was done.








3 comments:
Okay, I have to admit, I laughed while reading this!!!! I pictured the entire thing - from the slow motion bucket of paint falling to you grumbling and naked while cleaning up all the paint (well, I'm not picturing you naked, but you know what I mean!). Ah, that is such good times (but, obviously not while living it)! And it's great to hear how easily you guys moved past it. Now, whenever you see those painted walls, you'll remember this special incident. :)
That is way too funny! I hope all the paint came off the floors and new furniture. Great story to tell at least right?
What a perfect ending to the silly fight that we all have. What a great story to tell your kids and grandbabies someday. :)
Post a Comment