Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Card Carousel

We're slowing inching towards Christmas - are you ready?!

Although we've done yearly Christmas cards, this is the first year that I was able to talk my husband into we decided together that we would be doing a photo card. I absolutely love how it turned out, and thought I would share it with you in Faith's Christmas Card Carousel!




Join in on the fun and come share yours, too!

7 comments:

Heather Allen said...

Very cute! Sweet blessings for your family this Christmas!

Jessica White said...

What a great Christmas card! You both look wonderful

Tami said...

Very pretty!

Faith said...

I love it! Great picture of y'all!

Thank you for joining in the fun! I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!!

Unknown said...

GREAT card! I love the green and white patterned background!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Good for you! Very cute!

Jessica said...

What a beautiful couple. :)

~Jess