Today when I left work it was 55 degrees. Finally, it feels like fall is here!
Last year I saw a table centerpiece for fall in the Pottery Barn catalog that I fell completely in love with! All of the pieces were ridiculously expensive, so I went to Hobby Lobby to recreate the same look on a budget. I loved it last year, and I love it again this year!!!
I found this plaque of one of my favorite verses, and had to include it. I love seeing it every day!
I also added some pumpkins in the kitchen
Josh surprised me last week with some pumpkin butter, and I've been eating it every chance I get! Seriously, who doesn't love pumpkin butter! I'm pretty much going to spend the next six weeks pumpkin obsessed, so you should prepare yourself for some pumpkin posts in the near future :-)
Before You Decorate for Fall
1 week ago










6 comments:
Very cute!
Oh my! I love your Fall / Harvest decorations. I love this time of season so much simply because of the awesome decorations. That is one of my favorite Bible verses, too. Having that on display and available to read has got to be good for the soul. :)
I love your fall centerpieces! It's so pretty! Don't you just love Hobby Lobby!?! And, I have to be honest. I have no idea what pumpkin butter is. I've never tried it, but it sounds so yummy!
fabulous centerpiece...I love it when I can recreate something so expensive for so much less!
I love your decorations!
Love the display!
I just bought some canned pumpkin--I found a recipe for pumpkin granola bars...never made my own before!
Post a Comment